This website is owned and operated by Techtaalik Pty Ltd t/as Rod Armour
ABN: 81 611 232 145
Disclaimer Of Liability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. We may choose to not fill any orders (or part of an order) that you have placed where the website contains errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of this website or a linked website.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings or disclaimers.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of goods or services on the website, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We do not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects will be corrected.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Rod Armour) will Rod Armour be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website.
All Goods purchased fromRod Armour are intended for personal non-commercial use only.
From time to time, Rod Armour restricts the number of Goods which can be purchased in one Order/Transaction, or by one person, household or address during a particular of time, Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the online product page, in advertising materials or otherwise advised by Rod Armour.
Rod Armour may reject or cancel any order(s) it deems to be in violation of its product quantity restrictions in its total discretion.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rod Armour's liability for breach of any Consumer Guarantee, which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of Rod Armour to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Rod Armour, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (a) the supply of the services again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by Rod Armour, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (b) the repair of such goods; (c) the payment of the cost of the replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (d) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
This website is our copyright property.
You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable legislation throughout the world, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without our written permission.
These trade marks and other Rod Armour products and services referred to in this website are trade marks of Rod Armour.
Other product and company names mentioned in this website may be the trade marks of other people or entities.
Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark displayed on the website without the express written permission of Rod Armour or third party owner.
This website may contain links to linked websites. Those links are provided for convenience only any may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to those websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the sites, or of any information, products or services referred to on those other sites unless specifically stated.
Unless otherwise stated the linked websites are not under the control of Rod Armour and Rod Armour is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. You link to any such website at your own risk.
Rod Armour uses two types of cookies on this website. These are session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies are only used to let our site know that you are the same person wherever you go on our site during a session. For example, if you put a product in your shopping bag and go to check out, we need to know that it is you on the check out page and you have ordered that product.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our website at a later date.
Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
To enable Rod Armour to recognise each time your browser visits the Rod Armour website it downloads a cookie onto your hard drive.
Through the use of the cookie Rod Armour is able to:
- (a) recognise your browser each time it visits our site; and
- (b) track which pages you visit while at our site.
American Express and Rod Armour may use this information to build up a consumer profile about you, which may allow it to tailor offers or marketing material which may be of interest to you.
As with all of your personal information American Express and Rod Armour will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
- (a) such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988;
- (b) American Express and Rod Armour is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- (c) American Express and Rod Armour has outsourced some internal functions to third parties, for example data warehousing companies, mail houses or contractors that carry out administrative functions on their behalf.
Upon purchasing an item online, you will receive servicing emails confirming details of your order, including a request to write a review.
You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from product review emails by clicking on the link in the Review Email. This will unsubscribe you from the Product Review Requests only and is not related to the Rod Armour marketing email database.